A little note for those new to my blog:

I have wanted to move to Australia for years and have just recently made the leap across the big pond!
This blog chronicles my adventures and discoveries.
Please take the time to look through my archives and start my journey from the beginning!

Friday, January 21, 2011

BIG wheels. Mo bettah.

   So the car search concludes this week with a truly awesome find. An '01 Mazda Tribute V6 4x4.



        This baby comes with alloy wheels, a sunroof, a towbar,  roof rack, CD player, automatic transmission AND as I mentioned before, it's a 4x4. I think I struck gold kids and I feel pretty good about it. Since I'm buying it from a dealer I also get a warranty which will fix anything that might go wrong. It's mileage (kms) is relatively low at 99,200 miles (160,000 kms). 


 All I need to do is get used to driving on the other side of the car on the other side of the road. I think I'll manage. :)

Lastly and most importantly, I need to slap a Texas bumper sticker on her and we'll be ready to rock!

1 comment:

  1. Nice car! You'll get used to the other side in no time. Seven years ago I moved to Dublin and when I first started driving I constantly said; "stay left, stay left". Now I'm in France and even though it's the same side of the road as the US, I'm constantly saying; "stay right, stay right" :-)
    Oh, and as a fellow Texas you HAVE to put the bumper sticker on!

    ReplyDelete